The New Standard in Batch Brewing: BUNN's Twin brewer utilizing modern Soft Heat\u00AE servers
- Electronic funnel lock prevents removal of each brew funnel until drip- through is complete
- Servers not included unless otherwise noted
- New Soft HeatU+00AE servers [sold separately] are ergonomic, lighter weight, energy efficient and now offer programmable recipe/batch based holding times and temperatures, alerting staff when freshness has expired or server is empty
- USB programming capable
- BUNN Infusion Series technology allows for multiple recipes from one footprint --- with six brew buttons and three batch sizes
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Digital readout displays in English, Spanish, or French ---for easier programming and control--- and can show either 'Standard' or Metric measurements. Digital readout also shows machine status, and targeted advertising messages can be programmed for display.
- Pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction. Cold brew lockout & digital temperature control further ensure top-notch brewing.
- PROP 65 Warning Decal included in packaging with equipment
- Brew counter keeps track of how many batches are brewed